Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Sweet! Now all I need is a cane and a big bottle of Vicoden!


As far as I'm concerned, the Wii has a "killer app."
Trauma Center is a game where you basically get to play God doctor. You use the Wii Remote to do things like handle a scalpel, defribluator and nurses backsides.

No word yet on if you'll be able to use your medical talents to perform un-natural experiments on your "patients" like attaching extra arms or giving them gills, but the game is reportedly so real that it comes with a malepractice lawsuit in the box.

I figure between this and the ability to use Google to diagnose patients, my mother will soon realize her dream of having a doctor in the family. And the Wii even had a golf game to boot; It's one stop shopping!


I'll be sure to let everybody know when I put out my shingle!


del.icio.us

No comments: