Saturday, June 10, 2006

First Post

Woo-hoo!

Well, my first post isn't going to be really compelling. It's the day before I leave for Tech Ed in Botson.

It's been about three years since I've been to Tech Ed. I also went to a PDC years ago, and I've been itchin' to go back. Luckily, I was able to convince my company to send me this year. Hopefully it will be an ongoing thing.

I'm really interested in the Team System and Team Foundation Server stuff. I've been using it for about a year now and have seen it grow from a quirky beta to a pretty cool platform! I also want to check out some of the WinFX stuff (mostly WCF and workflow stuff) and I'm really interested in the BizTalk stuff. In fact, my boss Brian will be giving a presentation on it. (CON329 BizTalk Server Solution Lifecycle: Planning and Design (Part 1), Thursday at 8:00)

I'll make some "TechEd-related" posts this week. I'll make an officially official "first post" when I get back.

Till then...

No comments: